Mar 7, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow

Hello Wednesday!  Lucky me, I worked from home today and yesterday, so I could listen to whatever I wanted as loud as I wanted, and got lots of hugs from my boyfriend throughout the day.  Not lucky is that I worked from home because I have a cold.  Now work is over for the day, and I'm just relaxing upstairs in bed while Jack happily plays his shiny new copy of Mass Effect 3 downstairs.*  I know because I can hear lots of explody noises coming through the floor :) 

I can't believe tomorrow is Sacred Space!  I've been looking forward to it for months, and it felt like it was so far off that it would never arrive.  I think I'm most looking forward to the New Orleans Conjure Dance on Friday night - I've never witnessed divine possession in any other form than aspecting (unless you count the time I was not-purposely drawing down the Veiled Goddess / Goddess of Reflections at Yule a few years ago.)  Aside from that, I still haven't decided yet which workshops and rituals to attend.

If you still want to go to the conference it's not too late - you can register when you get there.  They even have day passes if you don't have time or money to go for the whole weekend.


*For non-gamers, it was just released and is apparently a big damn deal to fans of the series.  It's the last installment in a trilogy that is apparently well-designed, has lots of famous guest voice actors like Claudia Black, and has taken forever to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...