Mar 21, 2012

Hoppy spring


lace hydrangea
Happy first day of spring!  Or was it yesterday?  I'm not sure - people have been wishing me a happy Ostara all week, and I always lose track of what the actual date is each year.

I was at the store last week and saw these Easter bunny bowls.  They were so damn cute I just had to have one.  And take pictures of it.  And put delicious things like strawberries in it.

I am kind of obsessed with this bunny bowl.  Just a little.

Strawberries in my new bunny bowl

You may have noticed I redesigned my site a bit.  I've been trying to make it look prettier and more put together.  Please let me know what you think!  Love it, hate it, why-are-you-asking-me-questions-about-blog-design-I-don't-give-a-rat?

even weeds can be pretty

big yellow and red flower



1 comment:

  1. Love the flower photos! So beautiful! And YES! The bunny bowl IS too Damn Cute!

    Thanks for linking up to Pagan Pages Blog Hop!

    Kourtney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...