Mar 27, 2012

Duck in a Cup!

duck in a cup!
Source: http://mustang13.tumblr.com

I've been kind of obsessed with this image of a fuzzy little duckling in a cup recently.  It's just so. damn. cute.  I mean, who wouldn't want their very own duck in a cup?  Admit it - you know you do too :)

If you haven't been over to my Pinterest boards lately, you should definitely go check me out.  I've been pinning quite a bit in the last couple of weeks - yes, including the duck in a cup.  One of the more interesting things I've pinned is RainyMood.com, a website that streams the sound of a rainstorm to help get you into the mood to write (or read, or craft, or whatever mood you need to be in).  You can be I'll be using that website in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...