Mar 19, 2012

Monday Music Break: Kat Devlin

I'm feeling kind of oceany lately, so today I decided to post Kat Devlin's "Ocean Song."


I first saw Kat Devlin perform at the Pagan Band Jam, an event that the Open Hearth Foundation used to put on once a month at the now-closed College Perk coffee house.  I was exposed to lot of fantastic pagan musicians at the Pagan Band Jam, including Cassandra Syndrome, who I posted about a few weeks ago.

Are you a pagan artist who wants to be featured on the Monday Music Break?  Or do you know a pagan artist you'd like featured?  (I define a pagan artist as an artist who is pagan - they don't necessarily have to sing about pagan topics! :)  Please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...