Waste Management - Thinking Green Blog:
Wildlife Habitat Council - Wildlife Blog:
- Get Outdoors this Spring with Citizen Science
- International Year of Soils Series
- Another Record Year for Snowy Owls
- Celebrate World Wetlands Day on February 2
- Designing the Ideal Project at Ricoh Group's West Caldwell Site
- This Year's Christmas Tree, Next Year's Habitat
- Make Monitoring Easy!
- National Bat Week 2014
- The Many Benefits of Urban Trees
- Providing Homes for Burrowing Owls
- 10 Native Vines to Attract Butterflies
- The Night I Saw an Eastern Tiger Salamander
- Wildlife in Winter Series
- Wildlife in Winter (Introduction)
- Finding Cover Under the Snow
- Catching Prey Under the Snow
- Now You See Me...
- When Wildlife Take Monitoring Into Their Own Hands...er, Talons
- 5 Amazing Facts About Turkeys
- Celebrate Bats for Halloween
- Monarch Butterflies are in Decline
- There are Wrens in My Bluebird Boxes!
- What's All the Fuss About Native Plants?
- Wildlife Habitat: Not Just for Corporate Landscapes
- 5th Annual Native Plant Sale at New Beginnings
- Nest Cameras
- Three R's Series:
- An Introduction to the Three R's of Sustainability
- The Three R's: Reduce
- The Three R's: Reuse
- The Three R's: Recycle
- Re-think: The Fourth R?
- The Story of OPG Pickering Nuclear: Winning the NAPPC/WHC Pollinator Advocate Award
- Nest Boxes Can Provide Overwintering Cover
- Wildlife at the NCTC
- Profitable Corporate Responsibility & WHC
- WHC Participates in 2012 Silver Spring Walk & Ride Challenge
- Create an Edible Garden for People and Wildlife!
- Celebrate Earth Day!
- 2012 is the Year of the Bat
- WHC Participates in 2011 Walk & Ride Challenge
Xu, X., C. Beaty, and J. Burnside. 2002. Gallus gallus interleukin 16 mRNA. Nucleotide sequence submitted to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
Awakening the Dream: Chants & Songs Sung by the Assembly of the Sacred Wheel
(choral - I am credited as one of the voices)