Feb 4, 2012

Spreading the Word

You may have heard by now that Dr. Gwendolyn Reece, a researcher at American University, is doing a survey about the needs of the Pagan/Wiccan/Heathen communities.  She's looking for at least 2,000 participants (age 18 and older) to ensure high-quality data.  The survey closes on May 1, 2012.

I took the survey last week.  There were some good questions that actually made me think hard about my relationships with other people (pagan and non-pagan alike), how those people view me, and how safe I feel as a pagan in a predominantly non-pagan world. 

If you haven't already, I really encourage you to take it.  It's anonymous and only takes 15 minutes to complete:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pagancommunitysurvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...