Sep 16, 2015

Fall Bloggiesta 2015: To-Do List



It's time for another Bloggiesta!  It's been a couple of years since I last participated in Bloggiesta, so I'm kind of excited to join in the fun again.  I've been feeling the pull lately to start blogging more, so I thought I'd give it a go and see what inspiration arises and what I'm able to accomplish myself :)

I'm keeping my to-do list a bit light, since I won't have the entire 4 days free - I have to work tomorrow and Friday, and (health willing) I'm planning to be at DC Pagan Pride on Sunday.  I'm sure I'll still have plenty of time to dedicate to sprucing up my blog, take part in the Twitter chats and mini-challenges, and read all about what other folks accomplish with their weekend.

So, yes!  Here's my to-do list for this round of Bloggiesta:
  • Participate in at least 1 mini-challenge
  • Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat
  • Finish and schedule my post (posts?) about tools for self-love
  • Write and schedule another Witchy Pinterest Finds post
  • Clean up my blog roll on Feedly - it's getting out of control!
  • Read and comment on other folks' Bloggiesta posts
If you're wondering what Bloggiesta is, hop on over to Bloggiesta.com to see what it's all about, and don't forget to sign up for this round!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...