What a weekend! I feel like Bloggiesta has really flown by, but considering I lost pretty much all of today to a migraine, I got much more done this weekend than I thought I would. High-five me! Here's how I did with my to-do list:
- Participate in at least 1 mini-challenge & Clean up my blog roll on Feedly - it's getting out of control! - Done! I combined these two items as part of the Blogroll Overhall mini-challenge. Since I don't keep a blogroll on my sidebar anymore, I cleaned up my Feedly blog roll instead. There were a lot of blogs that no longer update, and some that had been taken offline. With a few exceptions, anything that hasn't been updated in the last year or so got removed.
- Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat - Done! I participated in Friday's Twitter chat about interactions. It was very engaging, and left me inspired to not be afraid to seek interactions with my readers beyond comments.
- Finish and schedule my post (posts?) about tools for self-love - Done! The post is scheduled to go up next Thursday.
- Write and schedule another Witchy Pinterest Finds post - I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by anything I've seen on Pinterest lately, so I decided to put this one off for a few weeks and see what comes up as Halloween/Samhain gets closer.
- Read and comment on other folks' Bloggiesta posts - Done! I've really enjoyed visiting so many folks' blogs, and whenever I tried to leave comments with substance whenever possible.
BONUS to-do items! Because I finished most of my to-do list, and felt inspired to work on other things, I also did the following:
- Write up a post with my favorite photos from our wedding - I wrote and posted this yesterday, you can see it here.
- Write up a post with my favorite "outtake" photos from our wedding - It's scheduled to go up on the 28th.