Sep 20, 2015

Wrap Up for Fall Bloggiesta 2015


What a weekend!  I feel like Bloggiesta has really flown by, but considering I lost pretty much all of today to a migraine, I got much more done this weekend than I thought I would.  High-five me!  Here's how I did with my to-do list:
  • Participate in at least 1 mini-challenge Clean up my blog roll on Feedly - it's getting out of control! - Done!  I combined these two items as part of the Blogroll Overhall mini-challenge.  Since I don't keep a blogroll on my sidebar anymore, I cleaned up my Feedly blog roll instead.  There were a lot of blogs that no longer update, and some that had been taken offline.  With a few exceptions, anything that hasn't been updated in the last year or so got removed.
  • Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat - Done!  I participated in Friday's Twitter chat about interactions.  It was very engaging, and left me inspired to not be afraid to seek interactions with my readers beyond comments.
  • Finish and schedule my post (posts?) about tools for self-love - Done!  The post is scheduled to go up next Thursday.
  • Write and schedule another Witchy Pinterest Finds post - I wasn't feeling particularly inspired by anything I've seen on Pinterest lately, so I decided to put this one off for a few weeks and see what comes up as Halloween/Samhain gets closer.
  • Read and comment on other folks' Bloggiesta posts - Done!  I've really enjoyed visiting so many folks' blogs, and whenever I tried to leave comments with substance whenever possible.

BONUS to-do items!  Because I finished most of my to-do list, and felt inspired to work on other things, I also did the following:
  • Write up a post with my favorite photos from our wedding - I wrote and posted this yesterday, you can see it here.
  • Write up a post with my favorite "outtake" photos from our wedding - It's scheduled to go up on the 28th.  
If you're new around here, I would love it if you gave my blog and/or social media a follow.  Here's a few ways to follow me (all of these are also found in my sidebar):

follow us in feedly




Colleen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Stormy Heart on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...