Well, Bloggiesta officially finishes up tonight. I didn't complete all of my goals, because my social calendar got very busy and real life is more important than the internet :) I still had a lot of fun and definitely added to my blogging tool kit. Here's how I did!
- Create a graphic banner for my Monday Music Break weekly feature - It didn't happen, but I'd like to do this soon.
- Re-record my Brighid chant so that both parts are in one recording, and then schedule a post with the chant and lyrics - and....still didn't happen. I'm giving myself until the end of the month to do this, but I may just give up the ghost on this one and post both parts as separate files.
- Schedule a post about where to find me after Google Reader dies - done! Look for my post on Friday morning.
- Get all of my photos from the last few months off my camera and onto my computer, sorted and edited - mostly done. The photos are off my camera and sorted into folders. I think I will leave editing to when I actually use them in my blog, etc.
- Look into starting a Facebook page for my blog - done! My new Facebook page is here, please "like" it, and feel free to share it with any of your friends who may also enjoy reading my blog!
- Participate in at least one of the Bloggiesta Twitter chats - I took part in Saturday morning's twitter chat and learned a whole lot :) I also gained a few new twitter followers and followed some cool new people in return.
How did you do in completing your Bloggiesta goals? Did you have fun?