Mar 1, 2013

Goals for March

Holy cow, how is it March already?  2013 has just been blowing right past me.

And the Sacred Space Conference is less than a week away.  I'm so excited!  Will I see you there?  I'd love to connect with some of my fellow bloggers.  Let me know if I should keep an eye out for you, and don't be shy about introducing yourself if you see me first :) 

I've noticed that a number of bloggers out there have started setting monthly goals for themselves.  I've really been enjoying reading about the monthly goals that  Julie and Liz have been writing about.  I really like the idea of setting a few small tangible goals or projects for yourself each month.  It seems so much more realistic, at least for me, than setting a big list with big goals for the year like I did last year.  So I set myself 4 goals for March!

my monthly goals for March

Let's see if this works any better for me than my 30 before 31 list did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...