I've completed all but one item on my to-do list for Bloggiesta!
- Spruce up my sidebar - done! What do you think of the new photo I added for the "about me" widget? I used Fotoflexer to edit it.
- go through all of my recorded chants to review sound quality and determine which need to be re-recorded - done! A couple of them need to be re-recorded, but most had better quality than I remembered (given that I recorded them on my crappy computer microphone)
- Create a chants page for posting chants - done! It's empty right now, but I will be posting one of my chants later this week.
- ADDED: Create a new page for the Monday Music Break - done! It made sense to add this as a to-do item, to make it easier to find all the entries for this feature.
- Clean up new site design - postponed. I didn't really time this weekend to devote to my site design, but I'm happy with the way it looks for now. I'm open to comments about the background, header, etc. to help me make it more appealing.
- Do a couple Blogiesta challenges - done! I completed
34 mini-challenges, and they were all really helpful.
- Clean up Google Reader and Twitter Follow lists - done! This definitely needs to happen every 6 months or so.
Did you participate in Bloggiesta this weekend? How did it go? What did you accomplish?