Jan 7, 2013

Monday Music Break: P!nk

Did you guys see that article on The Wild Hunt the other day about how more people are identifying as spiritual, but not religious?  In it, pop musician P!nk was quoted as saying she love Native American spirituality, Buddhism, and paganism?  (You can see the full 5-minute interview on BBC - I definitely recommend watching it, very entertaining!)

Pink on stage
Photo by Corbuzon, from Wikipedia

I've been feeling a strong need for images of powerful, independent women in my life right now, so this couldn't come at a more perfect time.  I was super excited to read that a powerful feminist artist like P!nk draws from paganism as part of her spirituality.

So for today's Monday Music Break I'm going to share my favorite Pink song, "Raise Your Glass."  For all of us pagans who live on the fringes of society, all of us freaks and geeks, and my fellow pirates, cheers!



Who do you look to as an image of a powerful, independent woman?

2 comments:

  1. I look to my mom, friends, and some blogger that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have so many powerful women to look up to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...