Jan 2, 2013

2012 in Review


I started my blog last year, but I only posted haphazardly.  2012 was really the year I figured out what I really wanted to do with my blog, and started using my blog as a way to feature some of the super neopagan music out there.  I'm still loving that direction, and will keep on going through 2013!

In my Monday Music Break feature, I posted some really fantastic music by and for the neopagan community this year.  The two most popular MMB posts in number of views were Solas and Happy Llamas.  Some of my other favorite MMB posts from this year include Arkona, Frenchy & the Punk, Revel Moon, Bill Laswell, Kiva, and Acacia Sears.

Over the summer I celebrated my 1st bloggiversary with some of my favorite songs by pagan musicians.


I participated in the Fall 2012 edition of Bloggiesta.  This time around I learned more new tricks for making my blog more awesome, and the process I had a great time!

I reviewed Kellianna's new album, The Ancient Ones, and although I had fun, I realized that reviewing music is more difficult than I anticipated.


I took a look back at which of my 30 before 31 goals I was able to accomplish.

a very red sunset for Lammas

And finally, I used my blog as a way to share the music I myself write for the neopagan community - ritual chants.  Over the year I've been posting my Sabbat series that I completed a couple of years ago, and right now all but my Brighid chant is up (that will be posted later this month).  Go check them out:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...