Aug 18, 2011

In which I raid Borders

I was at Borders the other day, checking out their going-out-of-business sales (*sigh* Pardon me while I lament the loss of my favorite hangout.) I was looking for T. Thorn Coyle's Evolutionary Witchcraft or Kissing the Limitless, but neither were to be found. It was quite sad, really, how the sections with pagan-y books were so empty, and what little remained was terribly disorganized.

What I did find was a nice fabric-lined basket in which to put my CDs in the car. No more CDs flying every which way when I hit the brakes and getting lost under the seats!

Natural Relief for Anxiety 
I also found a book called Natural Relief for Anxiety: Complementary Strategies for Easing Fear, Panic, & Worry.* At 40% off! I've been looking for a book like this, but had so far come up empty-handed. (Maybe I was looking in the wrong parts of the bookstore?) A quick browse through the book showed some techniques like meditation that I've already explored with varying degrees of success (and varying degrees of commitment), and some I had not tried at all or even considered.

I'm looking forward to reading it! I'll be sure to share my review here, as well as discuss my experiences with any techniques I try.

* Yes, I totally added an Oxford comma into the title. Because nothing drives me crazy like a list of 3 or more things without an Oxford comma. Don't hate on me, Oxford comma haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...