Aug 1, 2018

I Stand Tall - Creativity Chant

I realized I never shared the chant I wrote last year about channeling your creative power with your whole heart.  It's a favorite at the drum and chant circle I often attend.

Remember, the opposite of war isn't peace - it's creation (la vie Boheme!)



Lyrics:

I stand tall in my creative power,
I stand strong revealing what I know.
I stand tall in my creative power,
I stand tall, I stand strong!


(c) Colleen Beaty.  Sung by Colleen Beaty & Stephanie Seger, drums by Len S.

You are free to share my post and SoundCloud widget, and to use my chants in ritual - and I would love to know that you do!  But please do not record or otherwise reproduce my chants in any other way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...