Oct 8, 2012

Monday Music Break: Inkubus Sukkubus

Welcome to another Monday Music Break, folks!

I realized a few days ago that Samhain is later this month - and holy cow, when did that sneak up on me?  I thought it would be fun to feature songs to suit the extra witchy season.

Inkubus Sukkubus
Source: Wikimedia Commons/author Candia13

So today let's start off with "City of the Dead" by Inkubus Sukkubus. They've been around for quite awhile; I remember listening to their music back when I was in college [mumble] years ago, and even today they are still rocking out.

**Warning: the following songs are possibly NSFW**



And because I love you all, you get a bonus song about a vampire!  This song is called, aptly, "Vampyra."




What's your favorite part of the Samhain season?

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for sharing! And thank you for including the warning when linking up to PPBH... and for linking up to PPBH!!


    Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it the music!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...