Jul 17, 2012

A quick check in...

Hey folks!  Things this week are a bit hectic, as I am leaving next week for a week down the Jersey shore (Not that Jersey Shore.  I'll be in Ocean City, which is in south Jersey.)  Vacation, ahoy!  I haven't had a real vacation this long in several years, and I need the break very badly.  I am spending this week getting ready for vacation and making sure all is wrapped up at work, so I'm sorry I missed this week's Monday Music Break.

I've scheduled a quick post for next Monday morning (hopefully it works - I've heard the scheduler is failing for some people), and will return with lots of photos and videos - and who knows, maybe even a tutorial or two about ocean magick!

sand pipers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...