May 1, 2013

Happy Beltane :)

Happy Beltane!  Today's weather was absolutely perfect for the joyful spirit of Beltane.  The sky was clear and bright blue, and the sun was gently shining.

I took a walk after work in the sunshine to pick up my new glasses.  I am so excited to finally have these.  I haven't had my eyes checked in 7 years, and my prescription changed.  Two little diopters makes a world of difference in clarity.  I can see again!!

Also, I think I look pretty cute in them :)

new glasses!

As the fire festival of Beltane has been approaching, I've really been in the mood for a drum circle with lots of dancing and chanting.  Unfortunately, I am at a loss as to where to go for this sort of thing or who to get in touch with.  Any DC/Maryland locals have some tips?

Thud of Stupid Things with Fire blowing a fireball
Did someone say fire? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...