So here it is - my 30 before 31 list!
Make my blog more awesome and increase readership- Always working on this! :) I moved to a better blogging platform, started a weekly feature to share pagan music, and I've now found a focus for my blog that most inspires me. I also participated in Bloggiesta in March, which was super helpful. Get my 1st degree initiation- as it turns out, I was denied initiation and I was released from my coven as of March 24. I'm still regrouping from that.
- Clean out my old room at my parents’ house - I made a big dent the last time I went home!
- Get a tattoo
to commemorate finishing my 1st degreeof the mark given to me by Gwynn Ap Nudd
- Take a real vacation with Jack (even if it’s only a weekend getaway)
Get a new primary care physician- I had an appointment on 7/11. Get a rheumatologist Get back on migraine meds
- Talk to a doctor about getting on anxiety meds
- Take at least one creative writing class
- Break into freelance writing and/or editing
- Create a kick-ass writing portfolio
- Get a better, more fulfilling job
- Meet Jack’s parents
- Sell/donate more of my unwanted books, clothes, etc.
- Finish my British Columbia scrapbook
- Look into acupuncture - I found out my health insurance covers it now. Score!
- Get my college diploma framed
- Visit Gettysburg again
- Visit a museum that I’ve never visited before
- Organize a reunion for high school classmates in the DC area
- Sit down to cross-stitch once a week
- Learn a new craft
- Cook Thai-style chicken curry from scratch
- Get back into yoga
- Learn how to use my new camera to take better photos
- Grow my hair long again - well, it's growing. Slowly.
- Learn new hairstyles for said long hair (other than braided or in a ponytail)
Start an indoor herb garden- I have a kit and planted it a couple of months ago. Unfortunately it's looking pretty sad, I don't think there will be many plants that mature.
- Go on a photoshoot in the park with Sha-na-na
Have you come up with a similar list? Post it in the comments!